Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Double Digits...

In a couple of weeks my oldest daughter Abigayle will be 10. I can't believe this!! I know people have said "they grow up so quickly," you don't believe it till it happens to you!! I am proud of Abigayle...she is smart, caring, kind, organized, and loves the Lord. We have our moments...but I still love her with all my heart.
She got a new bike 21 speed!! She is so proud of that bike. I think it is her first "new" bike...the "thrifty" person I am have always bought her bikes at garage sales...so this one is awesome!!

Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment and thank the Lord for my little girl who will be 10 February 1st!!

The moment I saw you my dear, I new you were mine...the moment I touched you my dear, I new that God had given me a little girl that is sooo special...

No comments: